September Bride!

Options
2»

Replies

• BetsyG130
    BetsyG130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Any other September brides feeling the crunch??

Also - if you're getting married in September, when is your last dress fitting scheduled for? For some reason, because of the make of my dress, I can only have one set of alterations... I'm getting married on September 8th, and the fitting is scheduled for August 11th.. I'm fretting a bit because a lot can happen in a month (hopefully in my favor, i.e. 4-5 lb weight loss), and I'm afraid that my dress won't be as snug as it should be. I want to reschedule so that the appointment is closer to the wedding date... but I'm curious to hear what everyone else is doing?

I'd love to lose 7-10 more lbs by the big day!
  • anialw
    anialw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any other September brides feeling the crunch??

Also - if you're getting married in September, when is your last dress fitting scheduled for? For some reason, because of the make of my dress, I can only have one set of alterations... I'm getting married on September 8th, and the fitting is scheduled for August 11th.. I'm fretting a bit because a lot can happen in a month (hopefully in my favor, i.e. 4-5 lb weight loss), and I'm afraid that my dress won't be as snug as it should be. I want to reschedule so that the appointment is closer to the wedding date... but I'm curious to hear what everyone else is doing?

I'd love to lose 7-10 more lbs by the big day!

Hi, I'm getting married on 15th Sept and my dress fitting is scheduled for 27th July (which is apparently pretty standard according to the bridal shop I'm using). So I'm doing a fortnight of seriously sticking to the plan in the hope that I'll be close to my goal by then (I want to lose another 7lbs, so I thought I could manage at least half of that by my fitting). Then i just need to maintain it until the big day. I'm not sure what they do if you lose a little extra, but I don't think you can lose loads more between the fitting and the big day because final alterations are very minor. I'll see what the situation is at my fitting and post on here after to let you know.
  • missff
    missff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my dress arrived and it fits! Maybe another 5-7lbs to go and it will be perfect!
  • dubcutie
    dubcutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am getting married September 15th and want to lose 5-10lbs before the big day. It'll be a challenge! I am new around here, just started using this site this week!
  • BetsyG130
    BetsyG130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you want some support! I'm getting married the week before. Good luck with your goals!
  • Carolineagirl
    Options
    Hi, getting married Sept. 29th !! I have lost 60 lbs since Dec. 10th . My goal is to lose 15 poundes before my wedding day. feel free to add me. Anyone in Charleston SC feel free to contact me if you would like to join me at Planet Fitness , I can bring a friend for free.