Options
Absidey
Absidey Posts: 116 Member
Tuesday check-ins!

Replies

• liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Of the 35-minutes I was out running/walking, I think I only enjoyed about 5 of them. Blurg. But, I did it and I'll do it again tomorrow. :grumble: :ohwell:
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    50 mins Brazil Butt Lift... ow ow ow
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Having a really hard time today, motivating myself to do anything ='( I've tried reading my big book of inspiration stories to get me going.. nothing. I even watched my new Zumba workout, I can't seem to want to do anything. I'm struggling with my food today too, trying to reach my goal but finding it hard. Any suggestions?

Sarah
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hate days like that. Honestly, I just make a point to start a workout and give myself 15 minutes. If I still want to quit after 15 minutes, I do - no hard feelings - because at least I made an effort. And for food, I just try to lay into the veggies and fruit because the calories are low. Worst case scenario, you go over today and you get the chance to start over tomorrow. You can do it Sarah!
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished my workout yet, but I'm going to drop in ball hockey tonight, 2 hours of sprints :)
  • Chris52080
    Chris52080 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So far today I have done a little bit of cleaning. I'm not done for the day yet but I have 50 minutes under my belt so far.
  • Jigglebewie
    Options
    Thank you Liz,

My friend helped me out with figuring out what to eat and resisted the urge to grab something quick and most likely very bad for me (takeaway).

And now you've helped me out =]

Gunna aim to do 15 mins of something =] and let you know how i got on.
  • Jigglebewie
    Options
    Okay 20 mins done today =] of Rosemary Conley Fat Burner DVD..
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou:

Forgot to check-in last night!

Today/yesterday was weight machines 40mins 25kg 45 reps per machine and to warm up was 10mins hard out on the bike and 5min hard row on rowing machine.

Have a great day!
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    1 hour and 10 minute walk!
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    60 minutes elliptical
  • Cathy060
    Cathy060 Posts: 26
    Options
    50 minutes in the pool!
  • patandy32
    patandy32 Posts: 33
    Options
    23mins...oh bwoy!!
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 45 minutes and an hour of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved on the Kinect. (Very precise, I know. I can't remember the last time I lost track of time while exercising because I was having fun!)

I got a perfect score on the easy mode of Stomp It. The first time I played it, I got like 4 points and gave up after a couple tries netting nothing more than a WTF. As someone with NO rhythm and less grace, I'm pretty proud of myself. Now to conquer moderate!
  • swimkitty533
    Options
    I swam agian for 2 hours.... I'm a swimmer so I swim a lot lol.
  • Ieasha35
    Ieasha35 Posts: 9
    Options
    Once again totally forgot to check in but I did update my profile
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5 minute ab workout
    15 minute walk
    10 minutes of dancing
  • ksaranya
    ksaranya Posts: 50