looking for friends for motivation on the bad days

Options
Hi all

This doesn't seem like a very active group(which I hope is in a good way) so if you come along this months from now..this still open to you. :)

I lost my 14 year old girl almost 3 years ago in august, and since then i've gained alottttttttt of weight. Just didn't care anymore. I've now decided that it's time to take control of my life and start losing the weight that I've gained. I've lost 10 pounds so far, but not exactly the most healthiest of ways(fasting/purging)..and I still want to lose another 40-50lbs and hopefully do it the healthy way. I don't have many friends left, and those that I do have avoid me like the plague on the low days, when I actually need friends..lolol. And I really don't see them hanging around much longer either, I'm not same person anymore. Which I'm sure many of you know that feeling. Anyways that's my main concern on getting this healthy boat, for the low days when all I want to do is stay in bed. Hoping for someone who knows exactly what I'm feeling/talking about to be able to help me on my low days to keep me motivated. And in return, hoping to keep you motivated on your low days too.

Please feel free to add me, I would appreciate it. Thanks :)

Replies

• Reenybobeeny
    Options
    Definitely know what you mean about friends. The few I have who have stuck it out with me are who I call "The Brave and The Few". There aren't many people selfless enough to be a friend to someone who has so much heavy stuff to deal with every day. I don't blame them in a way, and I simply cherish those who are with me. My loss is almost 3 years old as well (June) - I still have those bad days, and probably always will....missing my best friend and most beautiful creature ever - a big part of me died when my daughter left the world. BTW, I also gained afterwards - over 30 lbs. Now trying to get at least that part of my life under control. We can do it....