What are you doing for exercise?

Options
emom3boys
emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
I just wanted some ideas as to what you are doing.

I love my Biggest Loser workout videos - power walk and calorie knockout. I also like taking my dog on walks and riding the stationary bike. I can't yet comfortably jog/run, maybe someday soon.

Thanks for the support!

Replies

• yellowstonechic
    yellowstonechic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have started walking to work which is about 3 miles. I am working my way up to walking to and from work. I am also hiking with my dogs and after losing some weight will start riding my bike. I also enjoy the Biggest Loser DVD's. Just started excercising this week. Keep up the good work!
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! I use free workouts provided by my cable company in the On demand section. I usually do one intense workout and one walking workout. I prefer the cardio kickboxing, but I also do the cardio burn and sculpting. I add in the walking workouts since I am just starting out. I usually do two workouts a day, plus do some extra ab work for a total of 30-40 minutes of exercise 6 days a week. When the weather permits, which it hasn't lately, I will take a long walk on the beach in addition to the workouts above-adding another 30-40 minutes of exercise.
  • trachnurse
    trachnurse Posts: 51
    Options
    I love Zumba and Tae Bo, I try to do one or the other every day. Although today I went for a long hike with my hubby and kids, which also works great!
  • MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just starting back currently I am walking and using stationary bike
  • diverdiver
    diverdiver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Normally I swim 2km 4 x per week, gym 3 x per week (30 mins Eliptical + 45 mins treadmill) plus scuba diving. No weights yet or running - still way too bouncy to run!
  • emom3boys
    emom3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! I wish we had a pool... that would be perfect!