Fort Campbell Area

Options
Hey guys! My husband is stationed at Fort Campbell. I am 24 and have a 3 and 4 year old. We live off post but are on post regularly. I would love to meet others in the area that are trying to lose weight, we could help keep each other upbeat and maybe even get together to go walking. I am just starting my workout and "dieting" (I hate that word) and am hoping to get fit and healthy. Add me if you would like!:smile:

Replies

• cravingthinperfection
    Options
    Hi there I am also at Fort Campbell I am 24 I have a 2 yr old daughter. It would be awsome to have some fitness buddies! =]
  • edjoyce13
    edjoyce13 Posts: 9
    Options
    AWSOME! Do you come to the zumba on post at the ASYMCA? I found out about it this week, they arn't going to be there for a couple of weeks, but when they start up you should come, it's free and bring the kids and then you can stay for the ASYMCA classes afterwards, i have a 3/4 year olds and they love it. I want to start walking more, we could meet up like once a week and go walking and bring your daughter...i know the walk path around the hospital seems super nice....what do you think?