Last Call!

Options
rebecca_florida
rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
Today is the last call for new participants to the Olympian Challenge!

We have 3 open slots left to round out a final team (first come, first serve) and then we're going to cut it off at 36 people and 9 teams.

It would be nice to have an even 36 people, so help me fill the last team! If you know if anyone who would like to still join, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is interested, he's my bfs best friend and they go to the gym together every day, and cos he's super competitive he wants to play too... If you get desperate hell take one of the last places, and would be very handy to have on someone's team lol - he works out 5-6 days a week!! But I understand if you want to keep it to people who are using the site for motivation to lose weight, not those who just like competition!!
  • andilynn82
    andilynn82 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm interested if there's a spot left!
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    I'm interested if there's a spot left!

Done! You're on Team 8. You will be added to the website no later than tonight.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    I have a friend who is interested, he's my bfs best friend and they go to the gym together every day, and cos he's super competitive he wants to play too... If you get desperate hell take one of the last places, and would be very handy to have on someone's team lol - he works out 5-6 days a week!! But I understand if you want to keep it to people who are using the site for motivation to lose weight, not those who just like competition!!

That's fine with me as long as he knows that a lot of the communication takes place here on MFP. He can always post comments to the website if needed. What name should we use for him? "brookesbfsbf"? LOL
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    One spot left!
  • brookepenni
    Options

That's fine with me as long as he knows that a lot of the communication takes place here on MFP. He can always post comments to the website if needed. What name should we use for him? "brookesbfsbf"? LOL

Call him Alex - he's thrilled! And my plan to get Kirsty on mfp is working! Yay!!! She's nearly there (scared to log her food I think!!)
  • brookepenni
    Options
    Finally22 (Abby) will take the last place! She wanted to join but was going away for 5 days so thought this would rule her out, but I quickly cleared that up for her - everyone needs a few days rest from time to time!!!
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    Finally22 (Abby) will take the last place! She wanted to join but was going away for 5 days so thought this would rule her out, but I quickly cleared that up for her - everyone needs a few days rest from time to time!!!

Aaaaaaaannnnd......that's a wrap! Thanks, Brooke! Team 8 completed! No more new competitors unless someone brings a whole team at once!