New Spreadsheet Guidelines PLEASE READ

Options

Replies

• tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Well I must be getting old because I'm confused as all poop. I have a gmail address, and I'm obviously a part of the group, but that's where my knowledge ends. Heellllp? mamalonRN@gmail.com
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Well I must be getting old because I'm confused as all poop. I have a gmail address, and I'm obviously a part of the group, but that's where my knowledge ends. Heellllp? mamalonRN@gmail.com

Hmmm.. I am not sure if you have a gmail address if you are automatically set-up for Google documents. I am not sure how it works, because I'm a yahooligan lol.

What I can do is add your email to the able to view list and once you use the link for the spreadsheet, it should ask you to sign-in. If it signs you in, I guess that email worked. If not, you may have to sign-up for Google documents, but it's fast, easy, and mostly painless. :bigsmile:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late getting into this:

Angelie.kasman@gmail.com
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Sorry so late getting into this:

Angelie.kasman@gmail.com

You have been added.:bigsmile:

I have also added those who have sent request as well.

Let me know if any of you have any issues.
  • GeorgiaWin
    GeorgiaWin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    please add me:

rggebert@tds.net
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    please add me:

rggebert@tds.net

You are on there. Are you signing in once the Google sign-in screen pops up?
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    my email is cindy.zuniga06@gmail.com
    Thanks!!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    my email is cindy.zuniga06@gmail.com
    Thanks!!

You have been added.

Also, anyone who sent a request has been added.
  • KittahRahbet
    KittahRahbet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this even though I'm 15 days late? I don't want any special handicaps, I just wanna lose 30 lbs by Sept 1st!
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message.

Thank You.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    sorry im late too my address is peddleshellan@gmail.com
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the group? I'd love to jump in with you all (and try to catch up... :smile: )

I sent you a message with my email address.

Thanks!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    sorry im late too my address is peddleshellan@gmail.com

I have added you!:bigsmile:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    @ mongohungry and ledgehanger, I have not received any emails yet?
  • Ledgehanger
    Options

That's odd. It shows up in my "sent" box. :noway:

in any case, I just sent it to you again. (I'm assuming I'm doing it right. I'm just clicking on the arrow by your name and selecting, "Send message.")

Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi, my email is slhayes@liberty.edu

Thanks!
  • PBsMommy
    Options

That's odd. It shows up in my "sent" box. :noway:

in any case, I just sent it to you again. (I'm assuming I'm doing it right. I'm just clicking on the arrow by your name and selecting, "Send message.")

Thanks! :bigsmile:

It still didn't work!:sad:

I am not sure what is going on. I sent you an email. Maybe if you respond to my email it will work?
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Hi, my email is slhayes@liberty.edu

Thanks!

Added!
  • Ledgehanger
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. I've updated the spreadsheet to include my information at the end. Since I started this journey on June 7th, I put my weight then in as both my starting weight and Week 1 Weigh-In. I went ahead and put last week's weight in as measured then, and I'm all ready for the WWI tomorrow. :o)
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options

Hmmm.. I am not sure if you have a gmail address if you are automatically set-up for Google documents. I am not sure how it works, because I'm a yahooligan lol.

What I can do is add your email to the able to view list and once you use the link for the spreadsheet, it should ask you to sign-in. If it signs you in, I guess that email worked. If not, you may have to sign-up for Google documents, but it's fast, easy, and mostly painless. :bigsmile:

Ok- so the link you sent me logged me right in, which was great-- but I put in my numbers and I'm not sure where to go from there. It gives me a share option and that's about it.... I'm sorry to be such a problem (lol) but I don't want to screw it all up.

eta: I think I figured it out... lol