It's a wrap

Options
Tropical_Turtle
Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
The gentleman (the one you all said was not ready for a relationship) I had been seeing has called it a wrap because I told him I feel like his dirty little secret. He got all upset, and told me this morning he thinks we should see less of each other, or not at all. How could we see less of each other, we only saw each other once a week, and its at MY house!

He gave me a slew of "I have a son, I have responsibilities, I get up early (dude so do I - I get up at 445a), blah blah blah"

deleted from my phone, deleted the break up text - its a wrap. Heartbroken but I know it is for the best that I deserve better.
:brokenheart:

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I am so sorry but in reality you deserve to be treated better.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. Many many hugs.

:brokenheart:

This sucks.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    And yes, you deserve much better!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Awwwww, I'm sorry. I hope it's for the best and you go on to bigger and better things! :bigsmile:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Aww. :flowerforyou: I'm sorry .. but better to end it now then after you get more attached.

Agreed .. you deserve someone that can give you his all!!!
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This will just free you up for something better... someone who doesn't make you last priority! Good Luck and keep your chin up!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    You know that a person was looking for an excuse to end things when they do it because they couldn't handle the truth. It's like they're just sit there waiting for you to say something really honest and uncomfortable so they can go "Oh, well, things just aren't going to work out then. Peace."
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    sorry :(
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    His loss indeed, chin up better times ahead. Someone who deserves you is out there.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that but it sounds like it was a good thing! :flowerforyou:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. You deserve much better :flowerforyou:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    That stinks, but it's a good thing you didn't keep going and waste more of your time. Hope you're feeling awesome, and you should definitely make some plans for this weekend! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • catherine4211
    Options
    When **** like this happens it really makes me wish we all had the $$$ to meet up somewhere and have fun. We are each others support systems but all we have is words. Real live support would be awesome!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    When **** like this happens it really makes me wish we all had the $$$ to meet up somewhere and have fun. We are each others support systems but all we have is words. Real live support would be awesome!

God, i would have driven you all crazy by now... :wink:
  • catherine4211
    Options

God, i would have driven you all crazy by now... :wink:

Not a chance!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

I can give hugs to people in the states and the uk... But you have to wait till August lol