Leaving the group

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
Hey ladies, sorry, but I'm deciding to leave this group. I'm just at a different point then a lot of you and my weight loss has been at a stall for quite some time. I do wish you all the best and keep on pushing for what you want. Have a great day :)

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear that hun! I think I might be leaving as well! I know that many people are busy and have been having a hard time logging on here........I just stopped seeing the interaction on here and it seems liek everyone has vanished...even for weigh ins. I will however see some of you on the walls since we are friends. PM me if anything girls and I am there for all of you!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have noticed too that not alot of people are partcipating as they were before but I'm not going anywhere just yet. I have some goals to reach and this group is really helping me get there, especially with the weekly weigh-ins. Everyone is doing their own thing so the weight loss is going to be different. Also, all of our bodies are different and will react differently to diet and exercise so as much as we might want to do as well as somebody else, we really can't expect that to happen. I can't make anyone stay but I hope you guys reconsider...