Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi, I'm new

zfaulk01
zfaulk01 Posts: 5 Member
:smile: Hello everyone, I just want to introduce myself. I am "mychildren's mom 4life. I have four amazing children whom I love very much that God has entrusted me to raise. I'm started my weight loss journey to become healthier and with the realization that God has given me life and I must be a good steward over what God has blessed me with, including my health. So far, myfitnesspal, has been awesome to me. Just becoming more of aware of what I'm eating and how many caolories has made a huge change for the better. I no longer turn to food to deal with the issues in my life, I can now eat to live instead of living to eat.
My goal is to lose 100lbs, I thought about having surgery, but I really need to know for myself, that as commit my weight issue to God, that He will keep that which I commit to Him. This will be the first I've attempting to lose with by trusting in God.

Replies

• I think it's awesome that you'd put off the surgery! I know so many who insist they need it! You can do All things.... You know it I'm quite sure! Feel free to add me! I'm doing better each day and as I pray and stay in the WORD, I am noticing the desire to be healthy has increased within me! I am energized a little more each day and am truly joyous!! I start my day by reading My favorite Psalm, Psalm 91 and from there I pray, praise and then do a litttle research concerning my health and fitness goals. Whatever works for you will work as long as you keep God first! Stay blessed sister!