Workout plans

Options
alhoffman10
alhoffman10 Posts: 3 Member
Anyone doing a specific workout plan?

I'm going to try to start Insanity. I'd love to have a support group if anyone else is interested!

Replies

• missnarwhal
    missnarwhal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started an insanity group on weddingbee! Of course, I need to actually start over again. I think I am going to integrate insanity into my weekly workout. I do not know if I can literally do a full 60 days of just the DVDs. I need a bit more variety when it comes to working out. I would love to help support and encourage you!
  • blackqueen82
    Options
    I own turbofire but right now I've been doing Wii Excerbeat with my FI. I really love working out with him and knowing that we are both getting in shape together.
  • renoclaf
    Options
    I'm working on C25k.
    I've never ever been a runner but keep hearing that I've got to pick up my cardio to lose these pounds so now I run.
    I'm really loving it. Its less intense than something like insanity but it gives me good challenges and a goal to work towards.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just finished Hip Hop Abs (ahaha) and am starting up on Turbo Jam. I already like it better.
  • stacy1129
    stacy1129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Buff Brides. Its only 40 minutes and is a combination of cardio toning. I'd recommend it.