Vegetarian Food for Thought Podcasts

Options
simplyeater
simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
How many of you listen to Colleen's podcasts? I think she does an amazing job of covering vegan issues from nutrition, to animal issues, to how to handle social situations. I know she has really had an impact on me and I was wondering how many others as well. If you haven't heard them, I highly recommend you check it out.

http://www.compassionatecook.com/publications/vegetarian-food-for-thought-podcast

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I recently started listening to this! I love her! I can't get enough of her podcast I downloaded all 129 of them and have been listening while at the gym or doing the dishes....in fact, I think I'll put some on right now and finish the laundry hehe
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, she is amazing. The podcasts were the catalyst in my transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. I have to be careful not to listen to too many in a row though, or I get a bit sad! Some of the issues she covers are pretty heavy. Still, so valuable and I'm so thankful. I highly encourage anyone interested in animal welfare issues to listen to the podcast. She just puts everything into perfect perspective.
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yes, I enjoy these podcasts. I like how she prepares us to handle any food-related criticism that comes our way . . .
  • MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard these. Thank you so much for posting this though because I have a road trip coming up next week and need some good listening material! :)
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Colleen is such a beautiful and talented woman, and I am so glad that the vegan community has her as one of its biggest representatives. Her poise and elegance really set the standard for animal advocacy, as she takes a more positive outlook on a generally negative, depressing topic. I am a subscriber to her podcasts!