food in Anime/Manga!

Options
Haven't you want to eat the food the characters eat in the anime you watch? Didn't you want to know how to make it? Well, I have a little cookbook that has a few recipes in it and I am willing to share some that i do want to try. Plus you can add any other recipes that you remember from an anime you've watched!
Just say what recipe (if you want to post a new one), and which anime you've seen it in
I'll start!

Miso Soup --- (serves 4)

1 tbsp wakame
4 cups Dashi
4 tbsp white miso (shiro miso)
12 oz silken tofu, cut into 1/2" cubes
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
4 stalks green onion, chopped

Take wakame and soak in a bowl of water for 15 minutes.**

In a saucepan, bring dashi to a simmer. Fill a ladle with some dashi. Inside the ladle, mix 1 tablespoon of miso at a time until it is blended smoothly. Mix this thin paste with the dashi in pan. Repeat until all miso is added to broth.

Add tofu and mushrooms, let cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add green onion.

Pour into serving bowls, add wakame to top of soup, serve immediately.

I've seen this one in the very first anime I've ever watched, Rurouni Kenshin episode 1. Also in so many other anime.

Takoyaki

4 cups water
1 cup octopus tentacles, thawed and cut
1 1/4 cup flour
1 egg
1 cup dashi
vegetable oil
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup pickled ginger, sliced
1/4 cup Tempura scraps
Japanese mayonnaise (optional)
tonkatsu sauce (optional)

Bring the water to a boil. Cut the octopus tentacle into bite size pieces. Boil the octopus until cooked, about 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.

In a bowl, siftflour and beat with egg. Add dashi and stir until blended.

With a takoyaki cooker:

Heat up the pan before starting.
Oil the little sections (they are using a dedicated oiling brush, but you can use a wadded up paper towel or a wad of cotton wool held with chopsticks. Be sure to oil the top of the pan too.)
Pour in the batter - don’t worry if it overflows a bit. You don’t need to fill all the compartments either (I find that dealing with 14 or 15 compartments at a time is my maximum. If you are just starting out, try about 8 or 10. For some reason, all Japanese takoyaki makers have 18 compartments.)
As soon as the batter is poured, drop in the octopus bits, one per compartment.
When the outsides are sort of dried out, cut through the connected bits (where the batter ran out) and turn them over about 90 degrees with the wooden skewer. If you turn them too early the takoyaki will collapse and turn into a sad, ragged lump of goo. It takes a bit of practice to gauge when to turn the balls over, but you soon get the hang of it.
Turn the balls over all the way. Keep flipping then round and round with the skewer.
If the ball has a little hole, add a tiny bit of batter to an empty section and put the ball hole-side down into the batter (around 2:20-2:40)
The takoyaki are done with they feel lighter when you poke and turn them with the skewer, and are lightly browned a a bit crispy on the outside.
The key is for the takoyaki to be hollow on the inside. This allows the insides to steam, which cooks them nicely while retaining a creamy texture.