BONUS CHALLENGE! (1 Week)

Options
If you feel like pushing yourself a little further and the daily challenges aren't enough....HOW ABOUT A BONUS CHALLENGE!

We challenge you to give up all drinks (sodas, coffee, juices...etc...) and replace them daily with 8+ glasses of water for 1 week. Cleanse your body and get hydrated.

YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU! :)

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Does green tea count?
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    If you feel like pushing yourself a little further and the daily challenges aren't enough....HOW ABOUT A BONUS CHALLENGE!

We challenge you to give up all drinks (sodas, coffee, juices...etc...) and replace them daily with 8+ glasses of water for 1 week. Cleanse your body and get hydrated.

YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU! :)

I'll take you up on that challenge!

Update: 8 glasses of water done!
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    No green tea on this challenge...have to try not to drink anything but water for the week :) But this is a bonus challenge....kinda like extra credit.
  • mrstmp
    mrstmp Posts: 7
    Options
    Oh man....you're killin' me!!!!!!! I only have one endulgence and I allow myself one iced coffee a day. I sip on it all day long!! The way I make it it only has 87 calories and it's the one thing that gets rid of my sweet tooth!! I still drink as close to 8 cups a day along with it, but I'm up to the challenge!!

~Mrs. TMP :sad:
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    lmao...you'll do fine hun! test that will power....you can do it! We believe in you!
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, since I just drank my last can of Diet Mt Dew and payday isn't for another week, now would be a great time to do this challenge and wean myself off of Diet Mt Dew. I only do 1 a day, down from 3-4 a day a couple of months ago. I've always had an excuse not to totally quit. No more excuses!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Count me in...are we starting tomorrow? ( as I'm drinking my indulgence...Tecate Light - just one :drinker:
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    yes the nothing but water bonus challenge begins tomorrow :)
  • mamo1014
    Options
    Did it..I stayed with water all day. I do have a question though..My blood pressure medication has a diuretic (sp) and when I drink a lot of water I'll end up with cramps in my legs and toes. If I add electrolyte enhanced drink tabs, that's not cheating is it? I'll need to do this especially with exercising.
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    Do what you have to do when it comes to your health hun. :) as long as your getting water and not drinking your calories its good :)
  • mamo1014
    Options
    I thought so, but I'm such a bad dieter I wanted to make sure. I tend to cheat and change the rules to fit what I want. LOL I got these drink tabs at the fitness store. The guy there told me these are better and lower in calories than Gatoride. Thank you!
  • mrstmp
    mrstmp Posts: 7
    Options
    I was in a meeting at work and asked some co-workers over for a glass of wine after the meeting. It didn't even dawn on me until I was half way through my glass of wine that I competeing in the Bonus Challenge. I stopped looked at my glass and thought "Oh No, the Bonus Challenge!!"

Yes, I finished my glass, but didn't have another. :blushing: