Day 24

Options
Hi Ladies! Day 24 already!
Hope everyone has a good Friday and an even better Jillian-filled weekend! :sad:

Replies

• HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    It's Friday again!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend :happy:
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    No Jillian for me today...started painting my sons room at 9 and got done around 3...that's enough exercise for me for the day.
    Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My day has been very long. So it's 10 pm and still no JM. So I'm going to do a quick nmtz instead of anything too vigorous so I can get right to bed. Phew!

Hope you all had a good day and good luck this weekend! It's gonna be a scorched here and quite busy. :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My day has been very long. So it's 10 pm and still no JM. So I'm going to do a quick nmtz instead of anything too vigorous so I can get right to bed. Phew!

Hope you all had a good day and good luck this weekend! It's gonna be a scorched here and quite busy. :)

Would you like to trade temps? lol. We had gorgeous 20 - 30 degree (celsius) weather for alot of May. Now that June has rolled around, we are getting alot of rain and cooler temps. I've had the heat on for a week or more now :grumble:
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I can't imagine the heat on in June!! We did start off cool, but it's going to be 90f this weekend. With lots of humidity. Perfect beach weather, not so good for keeping my butt indoors so I can workout. Although, playing on the beach counts, right?? :tongue: