Week 2 Challenge

n0bail02
n0bail02 Posts: 55 Member
1. Hopefully we are getting to know our team mates. To help that along. A PERSONAL CHALLENGE Name 3 POSITIVE things that you like about yourself….we all could go on allllll day long about the things we hate I’m sure!!

Find an internal, an external AND a skill thing about yourself that YOU LIKE!!!! (ex: smile, hair, eyes, legs, butt - (external) and compassionate, smart, funny, patient, kind, honest… (internal), hard working, great bowler, fun golfer, people person, crossword puzzle extraordinaire, good skier, great cook (skill). There is enough negative in this world so 3 catagories to post in. You cant post as much as you like in each. Time to brag on yourself.

2. Everyone keep up there HR (Hard Reps) and FR (Fr Reps) activities this week. But this week I want you to try something new. A new workout routine, a new class at your gym whatever. Do something new at least 20 min. Again if you need new routine ideas check out www.exercise.com. Now this is a one day activity (the new routine) not everyday. And the day you do this new routine you can if you like not do your HR and FR activities. But the other 6 days do your HR and FR. If you want to change what these are that is fine just let your captian and team know so they can support you in it.(But would be better if you can to stick with what you choose for last week, unless you have an injury or some medical reason why you can't) Let your team know your new routine and how it went. You may inspire someone else to give it a go.

3. Yes sticking with water. I hope we all got at least 6 in each day. Let's try for the 8 a day this week.

4. Is a food challenge. Sodium. Yes it is important but to much can cause health issues. Problems with your heart, water retention and other issues (I'm not a doctor or in medical field so I don't know them all.) I do believe everyone sodium is set to 2,500 a day. So if you are not logging this normally please change your food diary for this week to include it. Lets stay under this at least 6 days this week. I am sure you will be surprise how much salt is in things you would never imagine. I know I was.

Also Lets try some new food. A new veg, grain, whatever. Try something new or eat something you haven't had in forever and let us know what you think.

Again I am not stressing EM this week but I hope you all continue to try to find ways to include extra movements in your day. And if you do them share with your team. Lets motivate each other so we all reach our goals.