Hello!

Options
porcelain_doll
porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
Hi, I did a search on a whim for a Christian singles group on MFP and didn't expect to find one. It looks small, but at least it exists! :) I am Jill, 32 years old, live in metro Detroit. I am also a member of the "regular" singles group on MFP but I don't frequent it very often. God bless all of your journeys in finding your soulmates. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kbailey374
    kbailey374 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did a search on a whim for a Christian singles group on MFP and didn't expect to find one. It looks small, but at least it exists! :) I am Jill, 32 years old, live in metro Detroit. I am also a member of the "regular" singles group on MFP but I don't frequent it very often. God bless all of your journeys in finding your soulmates. :flowerforyou:

Hi Jill, I just started MFP and so far doing so so lol... I know that God wants me to exercise a little self control - which is a fruit of the Spirit - so why does it not come naturally to me if the Spirit is in me? Hard not to feel guilty.
  • porcelain_doll
    Options

Hi Jill, I just started MFP and so far doing so so lol... I know that God wants me to exercise a little self control - which is a fruit of the Spirit - so why does it not come naturally to me if the Spirit is in me? Hard not to feel guilty.

I would say because we still have our flesh to battle with. The Spirit is in you but the flesh is there casting a shadow over it and urging you to follow. The Lord will help us fight back. "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strengtth." :)
  • kbailey374
    Options

I would say because we still have our flesh to battle with. The Spirit is in you but the flesh is there casting a shadow over it and urging you to follow. The Lord will help us fight back. "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strengtth." :)

That makes sense! thanks!
  • porcelain_doll
    Options

That makes sense! thanks!

You're welcome! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hey, I'm Darla. :smile:
  • kbailey374
    Options
    Hi Darla!

congrats on your 16!

doesn't seem to be much going on in this group but maybe some day ... lol
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kellie, pretty new to this site and loving it! I attend and serve a great church and love our Lord!
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A good friend from church is going to start a singles group, we hope to find nice Christian men! Kellie :)