Got to love the Army.....??

Options
ashlye08
ashlye08 Posts: 22 Member
I don't know about any of you but I have the HARDEST time eating healthy when my hubs is gone for any kind of training or anything. I just want to veg out on pizza rolls and call it a day.

Replies

• Rubies87
    Rubies87 Posts: 6
    Options
    LOL we're the only two members on fort riley?! youre kidding me right?! anyways. I have the opposite problem. it is so much easier for me to eat healthier when my hubby is gone. I dont have him asking me to buy him junk food, soda, candy etc or complain about the green stuff i put on the dinner table :) I'm actually completely over hauling my and my sons diet while my husband is deployed to pretty much paleo but i'm keeping the dairy for my son. I have tons of food allergies its a miracle im alive lol The only thing that kills me is homemade chocolate chip cookies and hershey kisses. i should not even have the makings of them in my house but I cleaned my freezer out and found 3 dozen cookie dough balls just waiting to be baked to perfection before tomorrow.. so yeah bad snacking on my part the last 2 days...... also if you need recipes I can help! i love to cook, bake and experiment!
  • ashlye08
    ashlye08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah we are the only two right now. There wasn't a group for us so I just made it last week. Personally I like the idea of having other people in the area. Maybe a good way to meet a reliable gym buddy or something. I have plenty of recipes too. Since I make them up its really easy to adjust them for allergies. AND I have no problems with getting kids to eat one of my favorites :) Feel free to share this with anyone else around here.