Whats your favorite theme park?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Like the title says, where do you like to go when you have cash to burn and time to spend (that time seems to be less and less)?

Replies

• Vonikins
    Vonikins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Worlds of Fun - it is a great little park that is a 1/2 day drive from me. For a real splurge it is a toss up between Kennywood and Cedar Point.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Worlds of Fun - it is a great little park that is a 1/2 day drive from me. For a real splurge it is a toss up between Kennywood and Cedar Point.

I've always seen crazy things at Cedar Point. That park looks awesome!
  • ShepherdGal
    Options
    Oh, Universal Orlando, for sure! It's the only park I know of where staying on-site makes sense (look for specials, it's pricey!). Your hotel room key is your fast-pass. If you go off-season, it's ilke having your own theme park! During December, you can sign up to be part of the Macy's Parade, on the crew of one of those giant balloons (talk about a walk -- get in shape to walk a few miles before you go, and a bit of strength training is a good idea, too). My husband and I got our faces painted to go with our balloon last time. As we rounded a corner, a little girl yelled, "Mama, they have real elves here!" Great rides (Spiderman, Men in Black, Simpsons), and one we're really looking forward to, "Despicable Me," which opened recently (haven't seen it yet).