Challenge for Sunday 6/10/12 (MOTIVATIONAL)

Options
MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!

Tomorrows Challenge is to find some motivational images. Pictures that will motivate you to push through this journey and be successful.... Whether they are pictures of your family or pictures of your goal...anything. IF IT MOTIVATES YOU ITS GOOD WITH ME! :)

If you have a printer...Print those images out and put them on your refrigerator as a constant reminder of what your goal is.

If you do not have a printer, saving the image on your computer or phone as a wallpaper will work as well.

You want these where you will see them most and when you are most tempted to hop off the wagon (that is why I suggest the refrigerator.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!! AND STAY MOTIVATED!

Replies

• Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok! I'm on the case - let you know how i get on later...hope you all have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    you too hun! good luck!
  • mrstmp
    mrstmp Posts: 7
    Options
    I tried to paste a couple of pictures with a saying, but it wouldn't allow me. The first one had the saying of "You've got to WORK for it, stop wishing and start doing!!" (Now imagine these words across a very fit belly.)

The one thing we've got to remember is we didn't gain this weight over-night, it's not going away over-night. "We've got to WORK for it", so we need to "stop wishing" there was a magic pill, because deep down we all know it's never going to be created. So we need to "start doing!!"

You know you can do it!!! You joining this Challenge lets me know you can do it too!!

Have a great day!!

~Mrs. TMP
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    Amazing words chica :) Love your motivation
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a young Grandma (long story, but in a nutshell my son and his girlfriend were only 15 when they had him) - and have a gorgeous 4 year old grandson who spends lots of time with us - so I had a brilliant idea and weighed him this morning - I want to lose 44 lbs and Louis weighs 34 lbs. So I'll put a picture of him on the fridge as I know how heavy he is when I carry him in from the car when he's asleep! I also want to be healthier and fitter for my family, and this will fit in with that too!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great idea Debsxxx! I took a picture of me and my 8 year old grandson. He weighs 68 pounds and I need to lose at least 70 pounds. I got a picture of me trying to hold him (he's heavy!) and then one with him on my back...talk about an eye opener...this gave me an idea of how much extra weight I'm carrying. Believe me, I'm motivated...I posted copies of these pictures on my fridge, in my planner and I'm going to put some on my desk at work. Thanks for the idea! Good luck to all of us on this challenge.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of me at 300 lbs on my fridge and it says nothing tastes as good as skinny feels but I think I should change to nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels! Also have a pic of my grandson - I want to be an active grandma.
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I saw a Nike shirt that said "Nike, just do it, then do it again"
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    I actually cut a pic out of a bridal magazine of the dress I want to wear for my wedding and pasted my face in place.. that is my ultimate goal!!