Introductions

Options
Hi! I figured it would be neat if we could introduce ourselves and what sorority (and chapter) we're from. It's always so cool to meet sisters, not just from your own organization but from others as well!

I'm an Alpha Phi, initiated 3/2001 into the Theta Zeta chapter at Florida Institute of Technology.

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I'm an Alpha Xi Delta - initiated in 1997 at Gettysburg College (Beta Chi Chapter). I am a former chapter president and Panhellenic Vice President.
  • Luv2Knt
    Luv2Knt Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I am a Delta Zeta, Iota Pi Chapter. I was initiated a long time ago (1982) - and our chapter was closed a few years ago. It would be nice to meet new sisers.
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm an Alpha Xi Delta at Youngstown State University, Theta Upsilon Chapter. I'm the academic achievement chair, philanthropy chair, and New Member Orientation class assistant. Needless to say, I love being involved in sorority! I love meeting other sorority women in general, not just other Alpha Xi's. It's great to see so many sorority women on here!!
  • DazzlingDD
    DazzlingDD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys !

I am a part of Kappa Omega! One of the first Tech school sororities! Its nice to meet everyone!! Lets keep up our goals!!:heart:
  • KrisMarieDeeGee
    Options
    HI! I'm a Delta Gamma - Eta Eta Chapter at Spring Hill College in Mobile. I'm really excited not only to meet other lettered women, but also be there for them for support!
  • Yelbita
    Yelbita Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi!! I am a proud sister of Alpha Sigma Tau, Epsilon Epsilon chapter at Johnson & Wales University in North Miami, Florida. I was nitiated on November 7, 2009! <3 Cant wait to meet all of you!!
  • mbg803
    mbg803 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a Phi Mu from Lander University Spring '00 and am currently chapter advisor for my local chapter.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a sister of Theta Kappa Pi, Gamma Chapter at Lewis University. I crossed Spring '03...i feel old...haha
  • butjuli
    butjuli Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am a sister of Alpha Sigma Tau, Gamma Pi Chapter of Lycoming College in PA. Initiated in Spring '07, graduated in Spring '10. This group was a great idea!
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE this group and all the wonderful women that are a part of it!!
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    I'm a Delta Delta Delta initiated last fall (2011) in the Gamma Mu chapter at Lafayette College in Pennsylvania. I love all the different letters we have here!
  • FMH82
    FMH82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a Phi Mu, initiated at the University of Houston. Nice to meet you ladies!
  • mendezru
    mendezru Posts: 3
    Options
    I am not a part of a NPC sorority I am a part of an MGC (Multicultural Greek Council) sorority.
    Founding sister of the Fearless Freyja Chapter (41st chapter) of Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Incorporated at Rowan University in Southern NJ Spring 2009.

In Greek Unity
    <3
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How fun!

I'm a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma, the Gamma Lambda chapter and the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire & was initiated Spring 2011! <3

We are going to be THE hottest Greeks around!
  • nap7fd
    nap7fd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How fun!

I'm a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma, the Gamma Lambda chapter and the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire & was initiated Spring 2011! <3

We are going to be THE hottest Greeks around!

I'm a TriSigma too! Delta Chi chapter at the University of Virginia. Spring 2011!
  • etxgal
    etxgal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Alpha Phi from East Texas State University (now TX A&M - Commerce) - Delta Beta chapter. Pledged/initiated Spring 1989. Love my sisterhood and actually attending the 8th Annual Camp APhi weekend with about 20 of the girls from my era this weekend. We don't CAMP we GLAMP (in a large house with a pool and lake for 4 wonderful days).

So glad to connect with the greek community on here and especially find additional support!
  • IsabelRinging
    Options
    HI! I'm a Delta Gamma - Eta Eta Chapter at Spring Hill College in Mobile. I'm really excited not only to meet other lettered women, but also be there for them for support!

Hey there, sister! I'm also a DG, Zeta Chi Chapter at the University of Delaware. So happy I found this group!
  • R_Gibbs
    R_Gibbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a Zeta Tau Alpha- Delta Omega chapter at Westminster College in PA. I was just initiated this past spring of 2012 and couldn't be happier!
  • kimerz7
    kimerz7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! I'm a Kappa Delta alum from Drury University in Springfield, MO. I'm current president of our local Alumnae Chapter and a chapter advisor. Nice to "meet" all of you and best of luck on your healthy habits!
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I haven't stopped grinning since finding this group, lol I LOVE my sorority women!
    My name's Maria, I'm an Alpha Xi Delta alum from Gamma Tau chapter at Ohio Northern University, initiated my sophomore year in Fall 2009. I've been trying to lose weight for what seems like forever (especially recently when all my old AXiD tees started getting too tight!) and I'm loving MFP!