new (ON WEEK 2)

Options
raqufern
raqufern Posts: 794 Member
Hi Everyone! My name is Raquel and I am a 28yr old mom of two (6y.o and 2y.o). I have done the 30 day shred before but was ready for something different and I love the results I get from Jillians videos! I am cureently on Week 2 Day 2 of RI30 and am loving every second of it! I feel sore in places I didnt feel sore during week 1 so am enjoying it so far. During week 1 I lost 1lb and lost 1.5in off of my waist!!!!! Cant wait to see more weight come off!

Replies

• JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Raquel! Im Jen a mom of one seven year old. Definately some moves I havent seen from her before on week 2. I was a little frustrated with it cause i couldnt do half of it....but im giving it another go tonight. Even though I couldnt do half my shoulders are burning today so Im already feeling some results! Congrats on your success....nice results already : )
  • raqufern
    Options
    Hi Raquel! Im Jen a mom of one seven year old. Definately some moves I havent seen from her before on week 2. I was a little frustrated with it cause i couldnt do half of it....but im giving it another go tonight. Even though I couldnt do half my shoulders are burning today so Im already feeling some results! Congrats on your success....nice results already : )

You got this Jen! I think she switches up the moves to keep us struggling lol!!! Those 2min plank jacks and mountain climbers kill me!! Let me know how it goes!!!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options

Don't be discouraged, it took me 4 days to be able to do the stupid ab hold and the 'cheerleader' one, (where you climb up your leg) but by day 6 I was doing them all.... It gets easier... Trust your body. It'll adapt before you know it
  • mali240
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Raquel and I am a 28yr old mom of two (6y.o and 2y.o). I have done the 30 day shred before but was ready for something different and I love the results I get from Jillians videos! I am cureently on Week 2 Day 2 of RI30 and am loving every second of it! I feel sore in places I didnt feel sore during week 1 so am enjoying it so far. During week 1 I lost 1lb and lost 1.5in off of my waist!!!!! Cant wait to see more weight come off!

Niceeee work!!, I'm waiting till the end to measure it all....
  • raqufern
    Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been gone for a while! I stopped half way through week 2 because my kids got sick with a tummy bug and then their daddy and I caight it too! I have been meaning to restart at Week 2 but have felt so weak I may just pass out with Jillian! Finally, today I feel like I have more energy since I have been able to reach atleast 1000cals a day...I was eating 400-800 cals while sick! Anyway back at day 1 week 2 today!

How is everyone else doing?
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Week 3. Going good so far - quads and triceps really feeling it this week.
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good for you jumping back in! Sick is never fun : ( Im still doing week 2 as well but I finally got through every move when I did it last night....so pumped! Planning on staying on week 2 a few more nights. Going to start week 3 on Friday....wish me luck!
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So glad you're feeling better!!! Sounds pretty terrible :cry:

I'm taking today off from week 4. My shoulders and back are super sore!! I've been really good about keeping up with it, even with a house full of in-laws! I'll be done with week 4 and will still have 4-5 days left out of 30, so I plan to do each workout one more time. Super excited to be getting close to my after measurements!! Today is day 22.....just about a week away!

Good luck everyone!
  • mali240
    Options
    hows week 4?? i start it on monday.. terrifed/so excited i can do the advance moves on week 3 now.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    hows week 4?? i start it on monday.. terrifed/so excited i can do the advance moves on week 3 now.

I am supposed to start week 4 on Monday too - I may push it to Tuesday and do week 3 Tomorrow and Monday since I have only done it three times. I can't remember what is in week 4, but it is a little tougher than week 3.
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I didn't find week 4 quite as difficult as weeks 2 & 3. The scissor kicks in circuit 2 (cardio) are BRUTAL and the last strength circuit has some crazy push-ups that are killer. Overall I like week four a lot. She stops the last abs early to congratulate you and stuff. I ended up continuing the abs through most of her talking, just cuz, if I'm gonna be laying there, I wanna be working.

Good luck!
  • raqufern
    Options
    I have to admit that i havent been regular at this since i got.back from being sick....i did do about 5 days of week 2 and havent worked out the past 3 days or so....rather than starting over again, i am just going to go ahead and start week 3 today....i am aiming for no more rest days for the next two weeks!

You girls are doing an amazing job! What do u plan on doing when u are done with week 4!!???