Welcome!

Options

Replies

• chelseabell91
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Chelsea, and I am SO IN. My goal is about 30lbs this summer. I'm in nursing school so I've let school come before taking care of myself lately. Just got back from a workout so I'm on a good start :) Good luck guys!
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im in, im restarting my weight lost journey, I plan to be a strict calorie counter and I'm starting supreme 90 dvds tomorrow, excited to join the group
  • mathe306
    mathe306 Posts: 12
    Options
    My first group to join, but it seems fitting! I want to loose 25 lbs by the end of August. (30 would be awesome!) Just starting my senior year of college in the fall and want people to be blown away! Thx for starting the group!
  • onesaint187
    Options
    This is also my first group to join. I want to lose 30 pounds by august as well. I'm training to become a marine and would like to make boot camp easier on me and i want a fighting chance. I need the motivation. Help this future marine and i'll do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in as well. Thirty pounds would be awesome to lose, but I am going to go with 25 pounds by Sept. 7th - my wedding anniversary.
  • lizzylu46
    lizzylu46 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just had my third baby, third boy actually! The baby is 9 weeks old and I have 30lbs left to lose. I would like to lose all 30lbs by the end of September.
  • kibelle_87
    Options
    LETS DO THIS :O)
  • mags280
    mags280 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I would love to lose 30 pounds by September 15th! Let's see how this goes! ^^
  • christinadavis58750
    christinadavis58750 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 30 pounds so I can fit into my summer clothes. Let's do it!!!!!:smile:
  • sleche
    sleche Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to lose 30lbs by sept. 1. I've lost 20 lbs so far in my weight loss quest. I think being part of a group will def keep me motivated.
  • mandiemcbride
    mandiemcbride Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 pounds by Sept 11th!
  • missnarwhal
    missnarwhal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs by September! This could be awesome!
  • Sondee531
    Sondee531 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have lost 13 pounds since April 2012 (2 months) and would love to lose 30 pounds by 9/1/12 (3 months away). I am glad to finally join a group with my common goal ;)
  • jcaus
    jcaus Posts: 2
    Options
    New guy, here. I've lost 8 lbs so far. Only 22 away from my goal!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I saw this group! I've been a member of MFP since April. I've been actively trying to lose weight since the end of April, and have dropped 12 lbs and some inches since then. It helps me to know that I have someone to account to for my exercise and eating habits besides myself. I have over 30lbs to lose, I'm not looking at the big picture, but am taking my loss in 10lb increments, with rewards for myself as I reach them.

I accept your challenge, am happy to join this group, and would love to see 30 more pounds gone by the end of summer!!
  • allanm11
    allanm11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 30 lbs by Sept. 11....
  • Brendawalsh84
    Options
    Hey, I have been logging on MFP for a few weeks now! I would like to lose about 25 pounds by September....Please feel free to add me as a friends. I love daily check ins and encouragements. Good luck to everyone!!
  • Theyearoftheshelley
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I would love to lose 30 pounds by Sept 1st. I have many pounds to lose and this would be a step in the right direction! Looking forward to support and friendship.
  • wbdtgd
    wbdtgd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HELLO . NEW TO THIS NOT SURE HOW EVERYTHING WORKS.

I WOULD LOVE TO LOSE 30 LBS BY SEPTEMBER 1ST.

I REALLY STRUGGLE WITH MY EATING ESPECIALLY AFTERNOON SNACKING?

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.: :smile:
  • StrivingSeena
    StrivingSeena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks atleast by 6/15/12. Not sure if that is realistic or not. I would love to lose an additional 20 pounds by 8/30/12. I haven't post in my fitness pal in months, hoping this group will give me the extra motivation I need to stick to this plan and start logging in once again.