Favorite Sorority quotes..or any quotes in general!

Options
kmmicco
kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
I'm a huge quote freak, so I thought it would be cool to share some of our favs. Here's one of my favorite:

"People ask why I am in a sorority and I try to explain all the things a sorority is that they cannot see. A sorority is more than letters on a sweatshirt, I say. More than traditional songs, a gold pin, rituals, and obligation, or a way of life. A sorority is learning about people, a sorority is giving without expecting a return. A sorority is earning respect from others, as well as for yourself. A sorority will not solve all your problems. But I have made good friends and found confidence there to help me take life one step at a time."

Replies

• skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Our International office posts quotations on Facebook once or twice a week. Here is todays.

Monday Sisterhood Quote: "Count your age with friends, not with years." - Anonymous
  • mendezru
    mendezru Posts: 3
    Options
    Here's a couple of my fav

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option."

"You are only as strong as your weakest link."

"Where there is a will, there is a way."

"“Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
  • Rukiya2012
    Rukiya2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "You should never look down upon a sister except to pick her up." ~ Unknown :flowerforyou: