Summer Slimdown - Random Daily Challenges

Options
sherrirb
sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about some challenges that may pop up every now and then that you may find motivating and keep you focused on a few specific things to help you on your weight loss journey!

I will be posting random daily challenges in the group for you all to participate in. Some wil focus on an exercise directed at a specific muscle group, others may be nutritionally based or revolve around water intake or food goals, and some may just be something goofy and fun.

I will try to post these at least the day before the actual challenge day to give you time to read what is required to meet the challenge. I hope to inspire you, encourage you and help you find fun in this weight loss journey.

If you participate in any of the daily challenges that pop up randomly, reply to that thread. Let me know if it was hard or difficult for you, did you succeed or how close you came to completing it. Did you like it and want to see more of this type of challenge? Any and all feedback makes it helpful for me to keep you going!

Thanks!! and KEEP MOVING!!!

Replies

• donald2009
    donald2009 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi sherrirb. where do we find your random challenges at?