Introduction

Options
Hey I'm Kara. I saw the link in the tall girl thread in success stories. Thought I would come join some women with the same goals or close to it.

I come in at 5'9. My highest weight was 220. It was baby weight. That was January of this year. I am NEVER going to see that number again. I started MFP in March and OMG, I love this site so much. I weighed 194 then and now I am down to 168. I weight train 4 days a week, working my way up to 6 days a week. I do yoga almost every day. I don't do much cardio anymore because I'm focusing on lifting. I am doing the Jamie Eason livefit trainer program from bodybuilding.com. I also am paleo. I eat clean or close to as clean as I can. I'm very picky. My goal weight is 140. I was there once and I would like to be there again. My goal for body fat is 18%. Once I reach that, I will reevaluate. I'm at 23% now. But I have the mom tummy and I hate it. Not to mention my muffin top.

Anyways- I'm always up for new friends! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Kara! You'll find amazing, beautiful, supportive, tall girl friends here!

As for me, I'm 6'0 and currently 167 (just had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago) with no real goal set. I'm going to start lifting as soon as I'm cleared to exercise again. I'll have to check out the program you're following!

Sending you a FR right now!