Cramps

Options
powellfam2006
powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
Does anyone else cramp 3/4 out of a month? I am miserable more days than not, and AF never comes. I had some dark spotting for 4 days but other than that nothing. I wish AF would show so I could stop feeling so terrible all the time. :(:sad:

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I cramp a lot, completely randomly. I keep thinking TOM is coming but it doesn't. :grumble:
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    When not on bc I do have breakthrough cramping! (and I'm not on it at the moment). But when I'm actually bleeding it's horrible :( PCOS is such a tease!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I feel like a cramp probably about 3/4 of every month. I also think my period is coming but it doesn't. One day I am fine and the next I am doubled over in pain.
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way! I seriously feel like I have cramps 1/2 to 3/4 of the month. I am on the pill so I get a flow every month, but the cramps I have during TOM aren't too much worse than my random cramps. I wonder what that's about...
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Anything help ease them? Still no AF... I waste so many home pregnancy tests... it's annoying...this month I had all the symptoms and a negative.. I alwasy do. If I didin't want any more kids I would seriously tell the dr. to yank it all!! I guess Im gonna have to call the dr. again to get it started since it won't come on it's own anymore...I feel ok today, but yesterday I was miserable. I need to go back on the pill to regualate things.. but I want to have another baby so I haven't. I hate PCOS!! GRRRRR....