HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
Where has everyone gone? lol

One more day... have you got your workout done? :drinker:

Replies

• kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Summer has hit me hard this week! I haven't seen Jillian in 5 days :blushing:
    Maybe I'll get to it today and tomorrow just to make me feel better about coming to the end of another 30 days!
    Good luck everyone!
  • HodderAL
    Options
    Don't feel bad... I have final exams next week and between studying and sleep deprivation (and a little procrastination) I've seen Jillian twice :)

Just keep pushing through and stay active :smile:
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hey ladies! I have been so busy at work and not able to do much of anything! I have seen Jillian a few times recently! :blushing:
    I have not been able to exercise like I want each day, but i have been staying under my calorie goal, so I am happy about that! Good luck everyone!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My workouts have been less than I'd prefer. I am working out every other day, but I would rather go 6 days per week. It's the weather's fault, not mine. ;)

Got my jm on yesterday and will probably do it today too. My youngest has been going through, how to say this delicately, an obnoxious phase. I need to get my stress out by shadow boxing and a billion jumping jacks.
  • HodderAL
    Options
    Haha!! I completely understand the "phase" that you're experiencing!! At least you have a great outlet :)
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lol! It really is a great outlet. I did end up doing BFBM. It kicked my butt and my stress!