amivox Posts: 441 Member
19 Days Left!

Replies

• 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Day 6, Level 2 complete :)
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Level 2: Day 3, I actually really like Level 2! Not a huge fan of Plank Jacks but love the rest of it.
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Level 3 day 2: check
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Day 6, Level 2 complete :). Yay!
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    I finished day 4 level 3 a little earlier this morning!
    I just noticed that I accidentally said yesterday was day 4 but it was day 3 : ]
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    I completed level 3: day 1 yesterday but then had to run a ton of errands so didn't get to check in. I like level 3. There are still some planks though I don't feel they are as bad as level 2's planks. I definitely felt sore this morning. I actually like the cardio portion of this level the best. And I love real sit-ups. Anything with sit in the name is for me.

How's everyone else doing?
  • amivox
    Level 2: Day 3, I actually really like Level 2! Not a huge fan of Plank Jacks but love the rest of it.

I was fine with the plank jacks, my problem was with the squat thrusts. I had knee surgery a few years back, so jumping in an out of a squat was a bit harder for me. I did make it a few times, but mostly I stuck with Anita for those.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Level 3 day 1 done. I like this level, Just had to do the modify for the traveling push-ups.
  • Zisaleh
    Zisaleh Posts: 64 Member
    Level 3 day 2 and I like it!
  • amivox
    Level 3, Day 1... done... and it kind of seemed easier than level 2.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    <---Former knee surgery patient! :flowerforyou:

I was fine with the plank jacks, my problem was with the squat thrusts. I had knee surgery a few years back, so jumping in an out of a squat was a bit harder for me. I did make it a few times, but mostly I stuck with Anita for those.

Thank goodness for Anita.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    day 3 level 1 complete!