Turbo Fire Confessions Part 2

Options
2»

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I feel foolish doing the shake your body parts so generally do jumping jacks or something else. Turbofire has helped me with my cordination but I still can't keep up with all the choreogrpahy and I am now on Week 5. Chalean is always saying just keep moving so I figure as long as I am doing something to keep my heartrate up I am ok. I also love when she says "don't worry if you are doing it right for pete's sakes just do something!"

ME TOO with the shake it part! I also feel silly doing the "push it" especially when my husband is anywhere near me
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I confess......I'm going to swap tone 30 for lifting at e gym. It's something my hubby and I can do together and I feel like I get more of a workout from free weights (heavy!!) than the band! :)
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I swap out the tone/sculpt classes with a kettlebell workout since I have different bands than the ones used in the videos and they aren't long enough. I find working with bands to be kind of awkward anyway, but I do the core 20.

I also love stretch 10 and stretch 40 (well, the second half of stretch 40... loathe the first 20 minutes.) I feel like I'm the only one. lol