Week 2 Weigh-In 15-June

Options
ElisaRazz
ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
here is the link to week 2s weigh-in spreadsheet! good luck xx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As7sR-HUsgC_dGo2NndxbDNIZHdCNGVzZzVtZzA3U1E#gid=0

Replies

• ElisaRazz
    Options
    I don’t think that my results are going to be great, kinda overindulged in chocolate over the long weekend – Max Brenner and Maltesers *drool*
    Also heading out to Chinese tonight for a friends farewell dinner, i think it’s a banquet so I will try and stick to the more healthy looking dishes.
    Hope everyone had a good week x
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Dont know if my computer is being wacky but its telling me I need to request access? I just hit the button and it said it'd send me an email if I get access.... :p
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I don't feel as if I have lost a thing! I feel like a bloody balloon! We shall see tomorrow!
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Definitely didn't do well in the last week. Put on 100 grams. I guess it could have been worse. I will do better this week. I'm back going to the gym. So I should loose weight next week :)
  • ElisaRazz
    Options
    Definitely didn't do well in the last week. Put on 100 grams. I guess it could have been worse. I will do better this week. I'm back going to the gym. So I should loose weight next week :)

i put on 200 grams, but you're right it could be a lot worse... esp considering my chocolate binge on the weekend. Now I’m determined to get a big loss in next weeks weigh-in *fingers crossed*
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i put on 200 grams, but you're right it could be a lot worse... esp considering my chocolate binge on the weekend. Now I’m determined to get a big loss in next weeks weigh-in *fingers crossed*

Thats it. I ate so bad on the weekend aswell.. Going to try to be good this weekend and eat better and go to the gym... I'll see how I go. I'm sure when we put our minds to it we can do it!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    It is weird how some weeks you feel as though you are as big as a house yet the scale says you lost, and other times you feel awesome and the scale shows a gain. Strange. I know that I have a lot more to lose than you guys so it is harder for the weight to come of you (I think). But I have been struggling with inconsistent weight loss and this spread sheet is helping me enormously!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Thats it. I ate so bad on the weekend aswell.. Going to try to be good this weekend and eat better and go to the gym... I'll see how I go. I'm sure when we put our minds to it we can do it!

I put on 200g too but I thought it would be a lot worse considering I haven't been watching what I eat at all. Ready for a big drop next weigh in tho! We got this