Hair Care Websites and Blogs???

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Know any for Long Hair, or Curlies/Wavies? Please dish :happy:

All I know is NaturallyCurly.com, CurlyNikki.com, LHCF.com and Hairscapades.com. Are there any others??

Replies

• Pammilla2000
    Pammilla2000 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out YouTube? They have some awesome naturalistas there with good channels, information, websites & blogs. My favorite is Naptural85, her hair journey is amazing & she has lots of knowledge about healthy natural hair. I also subscribe to:Kimmytube, Natural Essence, Prettydimples, Taren916 & ACurlsBestFriend on Youtube. Hope this helps!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Black Girl with Long Hair
    Curls, Coils, and Kinks
    K is for Kinky
    Natural Chica
    Quest for the Perfect Curl
    and so many others....
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love napturallycurly.com, hairlista.com, and just looking through the youtube vids. Unfortunately, I'm turning into a product junkie because of these sites, so I'm trying to get that under control, lol
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I love napturallycurly.com, hairlista.com, and just looking through the youtube vids. Unfortunately, I'm turning into a product junkie because of these sites, so I'm trying to get that under control, lol

Lol. I understand that one. However, my budget keeps the product junkie in me in check. Keeps me focused on things I know have worked for me thus far
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Definitely Naptrual85!! Love that girl!!