So who did you marry in Skyrim?

Options
I'm still debating a marriage partner after 8 months. Who did you end up going with and why? Any recommendations? I've been dragging Marcurio (hired mage from Riften) around everywhere I go, but his attitude is so....whiny. XD

Replies

• poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm still debating a marriage partner after 8 months. Who did you end up going with and why? Any recommendations? I've been dragging Marcurio (hired mage from Riften) around everywhere I go, but his attitude is so....whiny. XD

Ugh...Marcurio - he was annoying to say the least. I ended up killing him...in a forest. My second round of Skyrim - I married Farkas.
  • nymthiriel
    nymthiriel Posts: 42
    Options
    Hahaha, he serves his purpose though. He's pretty strong considering I've restarted and am just at level 24. I've been debating the twins myself. The companions missions were way too short. :'(
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

Ugh...Marcurio - he was annoying to say the least. I ended up killing him...in a forest. My second round of Skyrim - I married Farkas.

I wanted to marry Farkas. I called him Farkie. But he died in my game. I would have cried if he weren't just a pixel person.
  • nymthiriel
    Options
    I wanted to marry Farkas. I called him Farkie. But he died in my game. I would have cried if he weren't just a pixel person.

:'(
  • poshcouture
    Options

:'(

Moment of silence for Farkie....
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Hahaha, he serves his purpose though. He's pretty strong considering I've restarted and am just at level 24. I've been debating the twins myself. The companions missions were way too short. :'(

You have a point - Marcurio is a strong mage. And since I'm melee he would come in handy as a ranged dps. However, I just have this thing for pixelated brutes lol
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm still debating between Farkas (I call him Fartknocker) and the huntress chick. Ailia or something.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm still debating between Farkas (I call him Fartknocker) and the huntress chick. Ailia or something.

I might do the same, a toss up of sorts.
  • nymthiriel
    Options
    I just want a Bosmer for my Bosmer.... :'( DAMNED WOOD ELF TRADITIONS! >.<
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

woops.. ignore this one x_x
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    the snotty blond lady.. Hroki I think?
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I never did get married.

I'm doomed to be a lone skyrim hag.

Oh well, Lydia is my partner - that's all I can ask.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I never did get married.

I'm doomed to be a lone skyrim hag.

Oh well, Lydia is my partner - that's all I can ask.

I hate Lydia. Every time I ask her to help me carry something she gets all snotty. "*sigh* I am sworn to carry your burdens." Yeah, you are. So shut up.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options

I hate Lydia. Every time I ask her to help me carry something she gets all snotty. "*sigh* I am sworn to carry your burdens." Yeah, you are. So shut up.

I was annoyed with her too, so I Fus Ro Dah her off of the College of Winterhold bridge. Haven't seen her since..
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Cant remember who I went for in the end. It was either huntress, Lydia or that cute lass that hangs around the market place... I know I agonised about it for ages...which was dumb. I also wimped it the first time and got a telling off from the priest.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I went with Muiri..... I thought her eye makeup was cool. :happy:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

I was annoyed with her too, so I Fus Ro Dah her off of the College of Winterhold bridge. Haven't seen her since..

HAHAHA i bout peed!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Diggin' Farkas so far.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    Just bought this game... figured I would give it a shot.
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My female mage married Farkas. He was a good compliment to her.