Shy Women

Options
2»

Replies

• Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    There are a lot of gorgeous women who don't know that they're gorgeous. It's probably why they're shy. Personally, it's really hard for me to make the first move when it comes to chatting up a new guy. I feel like an idiot most of the time :laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    so wait, why arent you going up to them?

i dont approach a guy like that i'll do the look and make eye contact and smile. THATS my idea of first contact. i figure unless i see a cane or a pair of crutches then if he doesnt come over to me then he's not interested. i'm not going to be both the girl AND the boy :laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I stared at this gal for a LONG time in a club...at the end of the night she came over to me handed me her phone number and said, "if you would have talked to me instead of stared at me all night we could of had some fun, now I have to go home with my friends so call me tomorrow"

Ever since then if I notice a girl staring at me I will ALWAYS go say, "hello". If your not sure if she is staring at you..yawn they are site contageous is she yawns then GO TALK TO HER.

With that BEING said, "Hello to all you people that stare at my profile" hehe

but did you call her?
  • NomadicKris
    Options
    I look but also assume that they wouldn't be interested so as well as being painfully shy I am also painfully insecure so while I look that's as far as it goes and if people do approach me I freak out. Doesn't stop me looking though... ;)
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of gorgeous women who don't know that they're gorgeous. It's probably why they're shy. Personally, it's really hard for me to make the first move when it comes to chatting up a new guy. I feel like an idiot most of the time :laugh:

This is exactly what I was going to say. Shy people usually aren't very confident and probably wouldn't think in a million years you were attracted to them unless you say something.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Shy people usually aren't very confident and probably wouldn't think in a million years you were attracted to them unless you say something.

I don't think so. The fact is, not everyone is an extrovert (can you imagine how ANNOYING the world would be?). That's all. It doesn't always have something to do with lacking confidence. I'm a very, very confident person but I'm also shy at first. I'm not going to go up and start the conversation, but I will be pretty obvious about eye contact/ smiling. Then it's up to him. *shrug*
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    If you're very obvious about your interest in someone, I wouldn't consider you shy. :flowerforyou: