Turbo NERDS (inspired by Karinaforever)

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
What are some things that you noticed about TF?
Ex: In Fire 45EZ Chalene Johnson gets exhausted once they move to the next move b/c she kind of loses her voice and also you can hear Monica's voice motivating the crew

I forget which video but in the warm up when you reach towards the end of the routine, you do the same side both times. It bugs me, so I do the other side.

Also in one of the finales, she works the right side like crazy then then the left side for like a minute.

Oh, who is that crazy chick on FIRE 45EZ next to her...she has freakishly bulky legs and is kind of scary...I love Jenelle the best up there.

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    hahahah you made my day girl!! :flowerforyou:

About that girl men!! even on the finales where you are supposed to lower your rythm "That girl" is jumping like crazy. And I find myself yelling to the screen lol! :laugh:
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Its funny in Fire 55EZ she says "house" when she means "pump" it but I do what I know she means to say.
  • maranatha777
    maranatha777 Posts: 145
    Options
    :grumble: You guys took all of mine that I was going to say :tongue: I do know in one of the videos she says kick high when she means punch high... Can't remember which one though.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    She messes up in one of them (I think it's 45?) where she starts the rowing before she's supposed to.

Also, anyone noticed that girl from Chile just jumps all the time with pretty much everything? She is CRAZY!

Love it :-)
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    In one of the finales, I cant remember which one, you are supposed to punch low then high and she mixes them up
  • hwaterhouse
    hwaterhouse Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just did 55EZ this morning and she says 'That is High Interval Intensity'. Not sure if she meant to say 'High Intensity Intervals' or just 'High Intensity'.

Also, sometimes when I'm doing a class and it's moving so fast I feel like I can't get all the moves in I notice Chalene doesn't seem to either. Especially noticeable when in a class (Fire 30 maybe) you are supposed to punch high, low, roundhouse and she rarely does the low punch.

One last thing in Stretch 10, when doing the rotator cuffs the girl in the white top stops early when Chalene says 'OK...are you rounding?'. I notice because nearly every single time I do exactly the same thing...
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ex: In Fire 45EZ Chalene Johnson gets exhausted once they move to the next move b/c she kind of loses her voice and also you can hear Monica's voice motivating the crew

I forget which video but in the warm up when you reach towards the end of the routine, you do the same side both times. It bugs me, so I do the other side.

Also in one of the finales, she works the right side like crazy then then the left side for like a minute.

Oh, who is that crazy chick on FIRE 45EZ next to her...she has freakishly bulky legs and is kind of scary...I love Jenelle the best up there.

lol I yea her legs are huge though the one on 45 ez :O
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    I think on 45ez she says kick high instead of punch high haha. Then I think fire 45 every one gets mixed up towards the end after the dumb boyfriend part lol.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

My friend & I discuss this all the time, ab huge thighs. I think it's in ur genes as to what u will have, but Ale has some big muscular thighs too! I NEVER want thighs like that, so I always hope mine turns out small & muscular like Chalene's LOL
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I think on 45ez she says kick high instead of punch high haha. Then I think fire 45 every one gets mixed up towards the end after the dumb boyfriend part lol.

LOL The boyfriend part is my fav!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    LOL u guys got all the good ones. In one of the work outs, she jumps at one point and when she switches sides, she doesn't anymore. I think it's fire 55 ez lol
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

LOL The boyfriend part is my fav!

Its my favorite too!
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options

My friend & I discuss this all the time, ab huge thighs. I think it's in ur genes as to what u will have, but Ale has some big muscular thighs too! I NEVER want thighs like that, so I always hope mine turns out small & muscular like Chalene's LOL

lol ditto I"m glad mines is not like that even at my heaviest lol. Yea chalene is built perfect with no bulk and toned unlike her bestie who is muscular like a man.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Speaking of the cast's bodies - I notice a lot of them (CJ included) have pretty thick waists. I'm sure it's the additional weight work they must do but I'm a little scared of developing this too. I want a nice feminine waist!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    haha well noticed everyone, I love Turbofire and Chalene - but she says she always gives a tip of the day but I have only found her give a tip in Fire 30 and Fire 55EZ i think...I wish she would give out more tips.

One thing that is funny is in one of the workouts there is this guy who keeps trying to promote shakeology all the way throughout the workout everytime the camera comes near him - haha - too funny
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    One thing that is funny is in one of the workouts there is this guy who keeps trying to promote shakeology all the way throughout the workout everytime the camera comes near him - haha - too funny
    [/quote]

Hell yeah!! now I remember I was missing something in this thread, the guy from Germany always showing his container with recovery formula - Gosh I forgot his name, really cute by the way-. Also, this girl who apparently is "surprised" by the camera man that says "WOW" in TF 55, I silently say "Watch your step annoying lady- I dont like her, don't know why-.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Hell yeah!! now I remember I was missing something in this thread, the guy from Germany always showing his container with recovery formula - Gosh I forgot his name, really cute by the way-. Also, this girl who apparently is "surprised" by the camera man that says "WOW" in TF 55, I silently say "Watch your step annoying lady- I dont like her, don't know why-.
    [/quote]

So funny, yes the guy with the orange juice looking stuff!!! I cannot stand the crazy chick on Fire 45EZ (I think)with her. Her facial expressions bug me and I think Chalene is even afraid of her...She is TOO MUCH!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    How about Shaun's crazy tooth smile at Chalene when they do the I.T band stretch in Stretch 10 and she says, "it's just deliciously deep, right?!"

Makes me LOL every time!
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How about Shaun's crazy tooth smile at Chalene when they do the I.T band stretch in Stretch 10 and she says, "it's just deliciously deep, right?!"

Makes me LOL every time!

Haha I laugh at that, too.

How about after one of the HIIT routines (can't remember which DVD it comes in on), that really thin blonde with the braids who starts jumping up and down by her friends like she won the freaking lottery/is having some sort of spaz attack. WTF is she so excited about? Seriously it's like a 2 year old on Christmas. Ever see the SNL skit with the kid strapped to the jungle gym? Totally makes me think of that and crack up every time!

And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who finds the chick with all of the overly excited facial expressions to be too much. I'd like to know what they are slipping into her water ;-)
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Also- in Fire 45EZ during the "In the Ayer" workout- if you watch the crew working out towards the left, the girl in the yellow top with the blonde hair eventually can't take it anymore and pretty much stops and is barely moving in one section. She looks like she is about to drop.