New to the Group

Options
Hi I'm Jo and I'm new to this group. Just trying to find support in my emotional eating. It has gotten out of control again, and the weight is coming on again, and I'm getting nervous. Just looking for some people to share that have the same struggles with me. It took me forever too loose 20 pounds, and have 80 more to go. But I've gain 3 pounds in just a couple of weeks from eating when I'm not hungry...to numb the feelings.

Replies

• Lesleysunshine
    Lesleysunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I hate the way every time I am upset I eat my feelings.
  • solocyclist
    solocyclist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're not alone.
  • Nulif
    Nulif Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just realized in the past couple of weeks that I am an emotional eater. Instead of dealing with an issue I would just grab a cupcake or just eat because it was there. It just passed under the radar and I never notice that this was part of my problem. So when I saw the emotional eater groups. My thought was thank God that I am not alone.
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have been a emotional eater for 37 year's and it has been like a roller coaster ride to say the least. I been as high as 250 and low as 129. You think by down maybe control but still haven't got it! I been dealing with hypoglycemia for the past 7 years and it has gotten worse to the point it is really affecting my health. Hope to find some others like me