2 weeks to go... need the motivation to stay

Options
Hi...
I just found this group... I've been doing Insanity for the past 7 weeks.. faithfully. Up every morning at 5:45 (even though alarm is set to 6am). I've got two weeks to go. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost as I'm staying off the scale until the end.

This morning was tough... wondered why I was getting up and would rather sleep in. But I did it, I got up and worked out.

Anyone else up at that god-awful hour working out and need the extra kick in the pants to stick with it.

Replies

• braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    Yep I have to get up that early 3 days a week and it really sucks lol. I only have 3 weeks left and I'm finding it hard to get myself motivated too. I was almost thinking about getting some sort of pre-workout supplement to give me some energy! I just keep thinking I've come this far so I CANT QUIT NOW. We can do it!!!
  • wendyjo3
    wendyjo3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same! I have two weeks left, and while i've been doing it in the evenings after work, I still find it very hard to get going. Mostly on the days (like today) when you have the fit test and then the hour long max circuit workout. It's grueling. BUT, we have to keep pushing. The results are totally worth it. You haven't weighed yourself but i'm sure you have lost a lot. Maybe weighing yourself would motivate you? Sometimes seeing the progress keeps me going.
  • billyjoebob
    Options
    I've been feeling 'done' with Insanity as well, but I'm not going to quit! I don't know how I found the motivation, more than once have I been so tempted to shut the t.v. off and crash. Less than 2 weeks to go, we can't give up now!