Repeat Saturday!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today...I encourage you to read over some of the challenges you didn't read before...I see some have never been read before. Respond to any on today's and we can discuss.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• sweetleaf7
    sweetleaf7 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am going to do the Burpees today. What do I log them under for exersize and how.. ? I am new to the site and lots of questions? Going ot go search out more of the challenges to see what i can get into. LOL Have a great day!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi. I love the idea of a challenge a day. I am carry a large excess amount of weight and I am not in good physical condition. Even so, I was looking forward to trying the challenge to do burpees. I checked the internet to find a modified version. Well I couldn't do that either. :laugh: but I'm sure I burned more than a few calories trying. Thanks for the challenges!
  • sweetleaf7
    Options
    Hi. I love the idea of a challenge a day. I am carry a large excess amount of weight and I am not in good physical condition. Even so, I was looking forward to trying the challenge to do burpees. I checked the internet to find a modified version. Well I couldn't do that either. :laugh: but I'm sure I burned more than a few calories trying. Thanks for the challenges!
  • sweetleaf7
    Options
    i am sure if you keep trying you will get it.. just don't stop til you do..a little at a time.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I just did the burpees myself today and boy oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sweetleaf7
    Options
    It is an all over workout.. I still feel them today.