Introduce Yourself!

Options
2»

Replies

• ValkyrieFD
    ValkyrieFD Posts: 83
    Options
    Hi I'm Britt, My husband and I both love games. He works at EA, I'm working on getting my good enough work to get a portfolio together so that I can get somewhere. :)

My favorite area of gaming is the RPG genre, although action games are always fun as well. FPS are not my thing as I tend to be dead for more time than playing, lol. I love Zelda, Metroid, God of War, Final Fantasy and Kingdoms of Amalur.

Due to having parents who thoughts games were only slightly better than worthless, I now have all the current gen consoles ^_~

sorry I been neglecting these forums, so nice to meet you Brit, I have a few friends at EA too <3
  • superjenn529
    Options
    Hello fellow gamers! My name is jenn. I am a PlayStation gamer. I do love Nintendo also. Not into Xbox
    I am a trophy hunter and I'm currently lvl 13 and rather proud of myself for that accomplishment lol but I've been using my fitness pal for about a month and a half now and I'm down 12 pounds! I would love some people to add me so I can have something going on on my feed.
  • Techtwin2
    Techtwin2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! A gamer group, this is great. :) I'm 24 and I've been a gamer all my life, starting with the original MS-DOS games and the original Nintendo system.(Which I still have!) :D Right now I really only play on my Wii, my sister and I play Animal Crossing:City Folk since we live in different states, and a little on my computer(Minecraft), which can't really handle much right now, sadly. :( I actually met my current boyfriend(of 3 years, this year) through a computer game called Dofus, which I no longer play. So yeah...mad respect for game and the gamers. :D
    I've only been using this site for about a week now and I feel better about myself already. And I look forward to going on this journey with all you lovely people! :)
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name's Manda, and I'm a 32-year-old gamer. I started out as a pretty casual gamer, but marrying someone in the industry tends to throw you bodily into the gaming pool!

I enjoy a wide variety of games, including MMORPGs, console games (Bastion is still my favorite, closely followed by Prototype 2) and PC games (I wasted a LOT of time on Binding of Isaac). I gained weight (30 lbs or so) after hitting 30 and after changing to a more sedentary job. My eating habits SUCKED and I'm still trying to change those. It's hard when your passionate hobbies include sitting on your rear and going to battle digitally, though!

Glad to meet everyone.
  • SudoApt
    SudoApt Posts: 9
    Options
    Why hello all! I'm April and I'm more of a computer nerd but still love some good classic games (I usually don't play anything newer than PS 1.) My husband and I play together usually with one watching the other. The last serious game I played through was Skyrim but husband just finished with Last of Us. I'm a pretty big anime fan and lean towards Action-Adventure and RPGs. I'm a HUGE Chrono Trigger fan with the Zelda series next in line.

Nice to meet yall
  • TheAcePhantom
    Options
    My name is Dan. I'm a pretty big fan of games (Especially Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Sonic, etc). I tend to be an optimistic guy, or at least consider myself one. I joined this site in hopes for help with my weight loss goal, as it's something I always find myself struggling with.