Options
Sptwoman
Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
Hi. I'm new to the group. I've got major weight and age related challenges so my goals may sound ludicrous and small to many of you. My goal is to just get started. I need to load the Leslie Sansone DVD in the player and do what I can. I probably won't be able to do more than a few minutes but this is the week to make it happen.

My goal for this week is to get started and to identify the amount of time I can do the DVD (my baseline). I'll use the DVD a minimum of 3 times this coming week. After I establish my baseline I can set a plan that will challenge me to increase the duration each week.

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hi! That is a great start. As long as your doctor clears it, do what you can. It will get easier and you'll increase your time. You've made a great start and Leslie Sansone is such a great motivator!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response and encouraging words. I like getting responses and they help me stay committed.
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    You can do it:)
    And for the record, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about your goals! The important thing is that you are happy with your goals:)!

Wanting to get started is a GREAT goal!
  • eslauder
    eslauder Posts: 6
    Options
    When I started with Leslie, I could barely get through one mile. Each day I just tried to add a few more minutes. To me, that is key--just allowing yourself to work up to the whole walk in your own time. Besides, a little is better than none at all, right?? Good luck!