Exercise and diet

Options
I'm excercising and dieting but my weight keeps going up please help me out

Replies

• olivia12077
    olivia12077 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    here are some helpful tips:
    -drink lots of water (8 cups or more a day)
    -dont weigh everyday. Just once or twice a week because your weight will fluctuate a lot during the week, also weighing once a week you will get to see better results than weighing in every day
    -avoid emotional eating. instead when you ever feel sad or something instead of eating go for a walk or read a book. I like to write down on paper how i am feeling before i go down to the kitchen when I am rreally not hungry and already had a snack!!
    -keep motivated by buying a nice pair of jeans your goal would be to fit into
    -eat a lot of fruit and vegetables
    -eat protein to help you feel fuller
    -try to log everyday or whenever you can !!:)
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    here are some helpful tips:
    -drink lots of water (8 cups or more a day)
    -dont weigh everyday. Just once or twice a week because your weight will fluctuate a lot during the week, also weighing once a week you will get to see better results than weighing in every day
    -avoid emotional eating. instead when you ever feel sad or something instead of eating go for a walk or read a book. I like to write down on paper how i am feeling before i go down to the kitchen when I am really not hungry and already had a snack!!
    -keep motivated by buying a nice pair of jeans your goal would be to fit into
    -eat a lot of fruit and vegetables
    -eat protein to help you feel fuller
    -try to log everyday or whenever you can !!:)

This is really good advice to follow, I do this pretty much myself !
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965
    QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tips.. :drinker: