New to the site today

Options
Cliffy94
Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
Hi guys and girls, hope your all well!

Im Scott, 25, from Sheffield. Im trying to lose weight, and have been for a few years now, but have lacked the motivation and drive until now.
Where do we start......I basically got bullied at school for being a little chubby, nothing too big, but with the bullying i began to comfort eat! I got bullied from being around 12-15 and ten years later i still live with the effects today. Im still self conscious to an extent, and i have trouble accepting compliments!
I have learnt from this though as i set up an anti bullying campaign to help children who have been bullied, and have a website for this. Its the most rewarding and amazing feeling in the world, knowing ive helped others avoid the crap i went through. I lost a fair bit of weight from 17-20, but it slowly crept back on as i went to uni and suffered a few injuries (hernia, torn ankle ligaments) from playing ice hockey.
I've got to the point now where im working with people in the nutrition/fitness industry, but i want to look good and feel better and happier in myself.

Good luck to you all with your fitness journeys, and please feel free to add me on here. Take care everyone