Day 1?

Options
HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
Who's in? I'm going to give 6W6P a whirl today. Then who knows!! I need to get back into a routine (exams knocked me out for a bit). The sun is shining, so maybe I'll squat in a bike ride or a walk too.

Replies

• Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hey girl! I need to get back on the ball, so I'm in! I need to get started on my killer buns and thighs! BAD!!!!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I'm going to jump back on No More Trouble Zones. Its 45 mins long:grumble: . I will see if I can complete 30 mins worth today. Wish me luck!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see you both stick around :)

Liv, I'd love to do Killer Buns and Thighs. My lower half is not shaping up half as quickly as my upper half is :( I snooped youtube to see if it was on there yet, but it isn't :( On another note, all three levels of 30DS are on there now (separately AND as an hour+ long upload), plus the first level of Ripped in 30. Along with Yoga Meltdown and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I need help for my addiction haha!!

Lilpe, you can do it!! You've been through bootcamp, you ran across a bridge to walk miles back to your car, you can kick Jillian's butt for 45 mins :bigsmile:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see you both stick around :)

Liv, I'd love to do Killer Buns and Thighs. My lower half is not shaping up half as quickly as my upper half is :( I snooped youtube to see if it was on there yet, but it isn't :( On another note, all three levels of 30DS are on there now (separately AND as an hour+ long upload), plus the first level of Ripped in 30. Along with Yoga Meltdown and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I need help for my addiction haha!!

Lilpe, you can do it!! You've been through bootcamp, you ran across a bridge to walk miles back to your car, you can kick Jillian's butt for 45 mins :bigsmile:

That bridge also killed me. I had to shower and take a NAP!
    I will keep you posted.