How do you log your exercise for P90X2/P90X?

Options
jackflak
jackflak Posts: 153 Member
Good morning everyone! Hope your day is going well. I'm somewhat new to the MFP and I was wondering how everyone logs their exercises in for the X or X2?

Replies

• SAMSON25
    SAMSON25 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't. I dont like how MFP "adds back" cals for your exercise. Plus if you're following the Calorie Calculator in the X2 book, then it's already accounting for those cals spent during the X2 workouts.
  • Raoufbenni
    Options
    i created the logs for each p90x/p90x2 exercise on my own. i added them as cardiovascular workouts and calculated the approx. calories i burn according to weight, intensity of workout and so on. it takes a while to do this for each single workout but luckily you just need to do them once.
    as SAMSON25 said, sometimes MFP adds some calories back, for what reason ever...but in this case i correct the values manually.
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 15% below TDEE (approx. 1800 cals/day) but have the workouts logged in as cardio workouts that I've labeled for each individual routine. I only claim 1 calorie burned for each of them, but I like to keep track of my activity out of habit.