Hello

Neraks
Neraks Posts: 30 Member
I turned fifty in February of this year. Kinda a downer for me, I am the biggest I have ever been in my life. I had lost about 50lbs 4 years ago but gained it all back plus another 30.

I joined MFP on 6/13/2012 with the goal of just tracking my food and caloric intake. I am still learning my way around the site but came across this group and thought it would be very beneficial to me on my journey. I am hoping to find accountability and support. I do not live in Florida so hopefully I can participate from afar.

I have about 125 lbs I want to loose. This is my day six (6). My first goal is just to log all my food (boy was that an eye opener). I have also begun to walk with my dog. Several short walks aday. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you all!! Thanks.

Replies

• Arandall60
    Arandall60 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,
    I just started 2 days ago and my goal was to try and exercise at least 3 times a week. i hate to exercise so this was a huge goal for me.
    I have gained 30 - 40 lbs over the past 4 years and feel miserable. I am hoping with MFP and the friends I plan to make, that I will get the support ane encouragement i need to met this goal.

And yes.. tracking your calorie intake is a very big eye opener.. I also found that I wasn't drinking near enough water every day.

i have sent you a friend request so hopefully we can keep in touch and encourage each other.

Good luck, A. :)