Anyone like the Flavored Coffees

Options
I like the ground flavored coffees. Only about 2 calories in them and I don't have to add any other things to the mug.

Replies

• Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love flavored coffee. French vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, or any combination thereof.

I love unflavored coffee too, but I have a massive sweet tooth so flavored is just an extra bonus.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I do. I have a Keurig and like to experiment with the different flavors available.
  • mrsgonzalez251
    Options
    I love french vanilla and hazelnut but I am unfortunately the only one in this house that does like it :( so I never get it
  • morninglory5782
    morninglory5782 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's all I will drink! I have a keurig and I Love Green Mountain Coffee's:
    Chocolate Covered Donut
    Mountain Blueberry
    Island Coconut
    and Pumpkin Spice

They are all Wonderful!!!
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all so ... Experimental! I sometimes add cinnamon to the grounds before brewing or if I'm in the mood for something Extra Special, I add Hershey's syrup and orange extract... Now that's tasty!
    For company I might get a raspberry flavored coffee, but mostly I like it straight up strong & black.
    :drinker:
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like flavored coffee in coffee shops. Gingerbread is my favourite so far but I also like watermelon flavor. Tastes yummy! ^^ Anyway, I don't make myself flavored coffee at home but I came across hazelnut flavor instant coffee in the supermarket and I am willing to try it out. :]
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    usually always french vanilla or hazelnut.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love the ground flavored coffees also. My top 3 favorite are:
    Vanilla Nut Cream
    Pecan Pie
    & Creamy Caramel

I also have a lot of other flavors on hand. I always make a different flavor when company comes over. They are great conversation starters. My sister built me a small coffee stand for my canisters and coffee pots. The flavors on hand now are:
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Pumpkin Spice
    Vanilla Rum
    Eggnog (Nobody Liked this one and I don't like eggnog PERIOD)
    Cinnamon
    Cracker barrel original
    Toffee
    Blueberry Donut
    Amaretto (Its better to just use the syrup for this flavor)
    and of course regular unflavored grounds

I do use flavor syrups sometimes in my unflavored grounds, in the flavored ones I use 1 tblsp of raw sugar no creams.
  • vickyway
    vickyway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love flavored coffees. I used to adore going to Gloria Jeans and getting decadent flavored coffee, is hard to find such good flavors now that they're gone
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love one particular caramel flavored blend, vanilla is ok too. Especially with soy milk in it, sometimes I add stevia but not necessary, it tastes nice even unsweatened.

When enjoying my coffee out/to go I sometimes have sugar free vanilla or sugarfree caramel syrup in it, but normally I just have a soy cappuccion with a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find a flavored coffee that tastes good enough to not add cream.