what makes you relax?

dobarber
dobarber Posts: 611 Member
As you could've guessed writing lets me relax and just let go. Nothing better than getting into the meat and potatoes of a good story and letting yourself get involved. What do you guys like to do to relax or unwind? We all need something to help us relax while we do this thing called weight loss, so why not have a forum to discuss how to relax. Some people love massages, some hiking, some like to lounge around and watch a good movie. What are some of your faves?

Replies

• mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    honestly, i love most just coming home to a single glass of wine. sometimes i don't even finish it! I don't do that as much any more considering the whole "eating better" thing, but i also love watching some of my favorite TV shows as well to take my mind off things and relax the brain before going to sleep. Also, I find great relaxation since I've started going to the gym regularly and spinning classes... by the time I get home I am tired, but find it easier to relax as well!
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    I love going to the beach too. I put my ridiculously high SPF on, my big beach hat to keep the sun off my face and out of my eyes, and sit in a chair and close my eyes. picnics too - just did one this weekend!
  • I love to draw, paint, sketch, even color in a coloring book sometimes, I also like crafts! Watching a good movie or one of my favorite TV shows!

I like taking nature walks, going to the beach, relax on the porch and just people/car watch.

I am reading 50 shades of grey right now Just started a few days ago. I am about 3 chapters in.