what are we doing today??

Options
cgrout78
cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
What are you doing today to reach your goal?

I am on week 4 of couch to 5k, which takes about a half hour, then I'll be doing another 30 minutes on the ARC or AMT. Also working to hit my macro's...protein especially and guzzling water like CRAAAZY!!!

Replies

• GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Gonna get off the computer and go for a short walk before it gets too hot.
    Trying to hit an 11:00 aquatic class.
    20 minutes on the recumbent bike -- either at home or at the gym.
    About 30 minutes of physical therapy homework. (Leg stretches, balance, core strengthening)
    Have a good one, folks!
  • carriedag
    carriedag Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Circuit training with free weights for 30 minutes after work and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. Woohoo! I'm happiest at the gym these days!
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I did 30DS this morning and then after work im going to crossfit :)
  • rmil102
    rmil102 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm planning to do a 30-45 mins run outside later if weather stays nice- I've done xtrainer at gym the last two nights so a change of scenery will be good!!!
  • amrie81
    amrie81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today it's C25K W1D2.
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Today, I am hoping to go rock climbing as I was unable to do so last night. And at least a glass of water prior to every meal to help me feel full and satisfied faster! :smile:

The BF leaves this weekend and so dues my friend who is visiting from out of town. After that my BFF and I was going to be starting a cleanse (nothing harsh) to get back into it and a workout routine. Haven't decided what yet. Gym, Charlean Extreme, Insanity... so many options. Maybe a combination of it all. :wink:

So excited and happy to have found this challenge group! :flowerforyou:
  • KeepingUpWithKiki
    KeepingUpWithKiki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

Today is my first day back at the gym in a couple of months and it felt great. Did 45 mins on the elliptical this morning at a high resistance, and going back after work for another cardio session and some circuit weight training. And it's in the high 90's today so drinking TONS of water. Have a great day everyone!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Today is an unscheduled rest day.....sore throat, fever. Yep - allergies. :sad:
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm going to spinning class at 6.30 pm :happy: right now i'm looking what to eat :embarassed: healthy ... :huh:
  • nosleepinBrooklyn
    nosleepinBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I would have biked to work and back, but my bike was stolen. So I'll be taking a Vinyasa/Pilates class and then walking a half hour home. I'll also be drinking water and watching my portion sizes

Guess that counts for something.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I be doing my JD3 challenge tonight and maybe even take a walk if it's cooled down some.
  • GingerJ22
    GingerJ22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will take a Cardio Kickboxing class
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Today is usually the day where I try to get 8 miles of walk/jog in the gym, but I have to meet my friends shortly for a discussion for a paper due. So I hope to go in the evening to do at least 4 miles.
  • pawhitap
    pawhitap Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm plainning a 40 minute bike ride today. Whatever miles and hills I can get accomplished in that time is my goal!
  • GingerJ22
    GingerJ22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am going to take a spin class with a friend
  • tkarguijo
    tkarguijo Posts: 35
    Options
    I am taking 45min to 1hr walks with my dog in the evenings this week. Next week I will step it up to some interval training! So for today I am easing my way into this to make sure I don't try to do too much too soon! Happy weight loss everyone!!
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today the plan is to do P90x after I put my son to bed. It is the only way I can exercise without stopping and telling him to stop doing something. I just need to figure out which one I plan to do.

I think I will take a quick walk in a few too for my lunch. 90 is hot, but maybe the mostly cloudy will make it a little better. We will see.
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym this morning at 5am and did 30 mins on the elliptical on level 13, then the bike for 40 mins on level 11 and finished with 20 mins on the treadmill with a good run at 4.5 mph.......glad tomorrow is Friday which is my 1 day off from hitting thr gym.
  • WendyA1119
    WendyA1119 Posts: 53
    Options
    I opted for a Subway turkey sandwich (no cheese) for lunch to keep calories in check. :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do a Kettlebell session tonight, but I have a hair cut and colour after work, have to make 2 pans of bars and pack for going out of town...so...not sure I'm gonna get there