What will your aim be?

Options
2»

Replies

• erinsmith1983
    erinsmith1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm up to running 3 to 4miles 3 times a week, want to get up to 6miles 3 times a week and bring my mile time down to 8.5min/mile

really i just want to improve my cardio
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    This is great! I will aim to get the 31 miles in for the month...I dont typically run much but I am trying to find motivation to get into it and this might just be it! I have run a few 5k races in the past year finishing around 30 minutes (11 min/mi), I would love to see that number drop for this years races!

Thanks for putting this together! :flowerforyou:
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My aim will be jogging for at least 80 miles for the month! I'm planning for a 5K, so I'll be checking in for support, and offering it (of course), daily!!
  • MissMitty
    MissMitty Posts: 4
    Options
    My goal for July is to be more active in general and to start doing activities with friends when we get together instead of going out to eat. So my aim is to walk at the beach, go on hikes, maybe learn to ride a bike....take my dogs for little walks....get creative...

Mitty
  • notRapunsel
    Options
    My aim: at least 31 run/walk/ OR bike miles, if not more, in July. Stop being wussy about running and crank out some 5 or 6 mile runs on some days! :P
  • JJacobs80
    JJacobs80 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate hate running or jogging or even "walking" to keep fit. Yuk. Where's the competition??
    My goal: to do 31 miles of jogging or cross trainer in the month.
    Going metric on you lovely people... That's 50km.
    Hurrah!

The act of writing down this goal has massively improved my chance of success - great group! Thanks :)
  • laurie858
    laurie858 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've done a fair amount of running in the past: a bunch of 5ks, 10ks, mud runs, a couple half marathons, and a full marathon. BUT, I'm outta the swing of things, and I want to get back into it.

This is a great, motivating, and attainable goal.

My goal is to do the 31 miles (or more) of jogging/running.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    10 A WEEK.
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    I ride my stationary bike at least 5 times a week, but my weight seems to be coming off very slow. My intent is to walk 1 mile a day in addition to my bike riding to amp up my weight loss. Thanks for the challenge.
  • cleefelty
    cleefelty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My aim is just to start doing something...anything! I want to get out and start walking, with the goal of perhaps getting on the C25K program someday. I'd also like to bike more in place of the car for running errands where I can.

Thanks for the coordinating the challenge!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Challenge!!!

My husband and I have been running almost everynight. I have a 1/2 marathon goal in the middle of August. I'm still walk/running but I can run more than a mile now. My aim is to run 5 miles straight by middle of July or by the end of July. I have a 5 miler on July 21st. :)