Week 3 Challenges?

Options
captainlindarg
captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
How are we feeling about challenges? I've noticed a decline in the discussion of them. Do we think random daily challenges are enough? Do we want more weekly challenges? Any ideas for challenges? I want your feedback!

Replies

• donald2009
    donald2009 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm sorry i seem to be lost on this. I cant find any daily challenges or week 3 challenges. Could someone explain to me how to find them. Thank You, Val (donald2009).
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for the Week 3 Challenges to be posted.....I thought they were going to be a new separate thread just like weeks 1 & 2. Did I miss something? If so, please direct me to the right place.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I havent posted any random daily challenges yet.

I will have a couple posted for this weekend.
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Doing a 210 - 420 mins workout for the week, that amounts to 30 mins a day at the least for 7 days and 60 mins a day at the most for 7 days.
    Incorporating weights (B/c I never do, just cardio, just started to try and incorporte them a little here and there about 2 times a week)
    Getting 7 hours of sleep
    Staying away from processed food
    Take 10 mins out of your day to relax
    Stretching exercises (B/c I usually don't, I stretch after, I know that's not good, so working on trying to change that as well)
    Eat breakfast every morning
    10 Pushups every day, kind of like your jumping jacks, etc.
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    For me personally I like the weekly challenges. I do not check this thread every day, but do like to add a new goal for the week to mix it up.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as Teshablue82. I don't check the thread everyday but I prefer the weekly challenges to keep me motivated. The weekly challenges give you a chance to follow through in creating a healthy habit.